Tuesday 26 February 2013

What is shortly to befall America

What is shortly to befall America This word called URGENT was emailed to me Dec. 10th to be posted by anonymous. How much of this do I believe? Well, I believe what has already begun. - smile here. I believe the bible is God's word, and will be fulfilled. Today's news parallels the bible. DO NOT BOTHER to debate a 'rapture' - it wont matter. That is a warning. Heed it. We need a CLEAR, CALM head to act - not react. When we panic, we cant think. I have been reporting how China is now the global power, NOT the USA. Already, my America no longer exists. I can see Obama and the globalists are using wikileaks: as an excuse to close the internet to the public. They control the media and the media have the public screaming about wiki. Wiki leaked nothing I have not reported. He could have been stopped but wasnt. Cant you see the plan to seize the net? They have already begun seizing several domains. That much of this prophecy has ALREADY BEGUN. They are forbidding guns now, and go to insane lengths to punish anyone with a gun. This whitehouse WANTS Americans slaughtered. Obama HATES us. 3 men had detailed visions years ago of America attacked by Russia and China - Dumitru Duduman, Henry Gruver and AA Allen. I have sensed this attack is soon, very soon, prior to the end of 2011 - not far off. I have felt this for weeks, heavy upon me. Its as if its already begun. I have heard Taiwan makes all our ammo. Everything Taiwan exports must clear thru China. How handy for China to simply block shipments when they are ready to attack USA. I see reports in various U.S. states and other parts of the world of diseases and plagues. I know for years virus have been created in labs to be unleashed and cause the most deaths. I have seen in the news 'new virus' being discovred, and/or superbugs. A cyberattack against the USA is highly likely, shutting down electricity plants, water supply etc. There have been many blackouts in areas due to (whatever we are told). In 2008 entire continents were cut off from internet. Reports were they were 'cut,' but I think just the switch was flipped. So easy to do. America reaps what it has SOWN. For every human being slaughtered in its mothers womb there will be a life taken to repay. Mankind at this time will have very little tech left, they will be back to swords and shields. Sure fits Duduman where we fight them with sticks. Globalists dont want us traveling or communicating with each other. I have been reporting how China is now the global power, NOT the USA. Already, my America no longer exists. Pastor David J Meyer Died June 2010 The Last Trumpet Pastor David Wilkerson died in 2011 What is shortly to befall America and the world: David Wilkerson, 4 pages: David Meyer, pages: December 2010 Last Trumpet There's nothing we have today that couldn't be taken away tomorrow, including your child. December Last Trumpet : China - A Rising Superpower! Threats From Iran And North Korea! Privacy on the verge of Extinction! A Diluted Money Supply! The Growing Threat of Bankruptcy! The Call for Globalization! The Continued Rise of Islam!

No comments:

Post a Comment